Enhance Productivity and Savings with an Energy-Efficient Fluid Bed Cooler
Ventilex USA, Inc. provides energy-saving fluidized bed coolers that help you streamline your process and reduce your operating cost. Our fluid beds feature controlled evaporative cooling that reduces energy consumption and expense up to 10%. This also significantly increases processing capacity and returns.
Our equipment uses latent heat to eliminate the last bit of moisture. This replaces the old method of creating an electrical airflow for drying, which reduces the energy needed for the process. This improvement does not affect the discharge moisture or product temperature needed for storing or packaging.
What makes our cooling and drying systems such a popular choice?
- Our systems provide evaporative cooling, ensuring the drying process will not cost as much, but will offer the same level of moisture.
- Our systems cool products within 10 degree of ambient conditions with ambient air.
- Our machines provide a plug flow design, offering first-in, first-out cooling. This reduces the risk of condensation during the storing and packing processes.
- Our machines feature a simple, yet robust design. They are easy to clean and require less wear and tear. Their European manufacturing is high quality and long lasting.
- Many also offer the option of recovering heat from cooled product to use as makeup air during the drying process. It can also be used for heating other processes, saving money and resources.
If you would like to know more about a top-of-the-line, energy-efficient fluid bed cooler, contact Imtech Ventilex USA, Inc. at 513.217.5830.
Get up to Two Hours of Cooling Time with an Imtech Ventilex Low-Frequency Fluid Bed Cooler
We are one of the few manufacturers offering fluid beds that provide up to two hours of product drying and/or cooling! Our system uses the time-proven locomotive crankshaft to raise and then lower the entire bed dryer and/or fluidized bed cooler simultaneously. The product is gently thrust forward in increments of a few centimeters. The product bed moves in harmony, creating “plug-flow” and preventing damage to the product.
It does not matter what your application, our fluid bed coolers improve the quality of the products, the output, and the returns. Whether your industry is vitamins, food, dairy, chemicals, minerals, animal feed, biomass, or nutraceuticals, our fluid bed coolers can help your bottom line by:
- Providing greater reliability, predictability, and cost savings. We have worked hard for more than a decade to develop advanced proprietary process controls that improve every part of your process.
- Protecting your products and reducing wear-and-tear on your equipment. Our fluid bed dryers use a cam-driven, gentle shaking motion that is ideal for the drying and cooling process.
- Lowering energy usage and recovering latent heat to be used for makeup air and other processes
- Improving your manufacturing conditions with designs engineered specifically for your application. This increases efficiency and makes your process as easy as possible.
Imtech Ventilex USA, Inc. engineerss custom designed equipment that is of the highest quality and output. We are able to simulate processes with varying parameters, helping us create the optimal specifications for your fluid bed cooler.